TO THE WORLD YOU MAY BE ONE PERSON
BUT TO ONE PERSON YOU MAY BE THE WORLD
What Is Stephen Ministry?
Bear one another’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ
Stephen Ministry is the one-to-one lay caring ministry that takes place in congregations that use the Stephen Series system.
Stephen Ministry congregations equip and empower lay caregivers—called Stephen Ministers—to provide high-quality, confidential, Christ-centered care to people who are hurting.
How Stephen Ministry Works
The best way to understand how Stephen Ministry works is to learn about three groups of people involved in this ministry: Stephen Leaders, Stephen Ministers, and care receivers.
What Is a Stephen Minister?
Stephen Ministers are laypeople—Christian men and women—trained to provide one-to-one care to people experiencing a difficult time in life, such as grief, divorce, job loss, chronic or terminal illness, relocation, or separation due to military deployment.
4:30 pm - Assumption
8:00 am - St. Anthony,
9:00 am - Assumption,
10:00 am - Sacred Heart,
11:00 am - Assumption,
5:30 pm - Assumption
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - Assumption
Monday through Friday
9:00am to 4:30pm
Go to the Music Ministry page for Lenten Cantata Videos
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Go to Photos to view more
- Fr Thomas Barcellona, Pastor
- Deacon Charles McAleer, Deacon
- Deacon Nick Ludovich, Deacon
- Deacon Aaron Smith, Deacon
- Mrs Jean McAleer, Secretary
- Mrs. Kathleen Kownacki, Receptionist/Secretary
- Mrs. Trudy Tucker, Receptionist/Secretary
- Mrs Angela DeSilvio, Bookkeeper/Bulletin Editor
- Mr. Dave Regn, Coordinator Faith Formation
- Mrs. Cathy Jacoby, Secretary Faith Formation
- Mrs Rhonda Craig, Music Director
- Mr Lenny Rusciani, Youth Minister
- Ms Kelsey Jacoby, Youth Minister